piątek, 22 stycznia 2010

141.

"The mid twenty joys around a heart that’s black and blue
Tattooed love boys
I tore my knees up getting to you
’cause I needed
To find out what the thing was for
Been reading
But man the time came to explore

I went apewire ’cause I thought
Like I’d like it little tease
But I didn’t mean it
But you mess with the goods doll, honey you gotta pay, yeah

A good time was guaranteed for one and all
The tattoos did target practice in the hall
While waiting for their number to get called out
I, i, i, I found out what the wait was about

I was a good time, yeah, I got pretty good
At changing tyres upstairs bro
I shot my mouth off and you showed me what that hole was for

Now I see you
All impressed and half undressed
You got paint stick all over the scars and lumps and bumps
Tattooed love boys
Have got you where I used to lay
Well ha ha too bad, but you know what they say
Stop snivellin’, you’re gonna make some plastic surgeon a rich man

Oh, but the prestige and the glory
Another human interest story
You are that"

The Pretenders "Tattooed love boys"